Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. What is your favorite month?
I absolutely ADORE November.  It is my favorite month with my favorite holiday.  I love the colors, the crisp air, the shopping!  And I love Thanksgiving.  Gratefulness.  Counting your Blessings!
2. What is the best candy to get while trick or treating?                                                                                            I don't really have a favorite candy that is given out on Halloween.  But my favorite candy is  pop rocks and whatchamacallits
3. What kind of pen do you use?
I will use any, but I have a couple favorites ~ my favorite pens are super fine tips black ink.  I hate ball points, or felt tips.  Makes my writing look sloppy!
4. You go to a new Italian restaurant, what is your go-to order?
Usually it's a fettucini alfredo.  But I never like it any more than my homemade alfredo.  I like to order chicken with it!
5. If you could choose to have any celebrity’s hair, who’s would you choose?
Celeb's change their hair so often, it's hard to say a particular one's hair. 
6. What’s your favorite board game?
 Now that my guys are getting older, we're gonna start playing more board games, but it's been mostly card games lately.  I love Monopoly and cranium and balderdash!
7. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes, and I love it!  My hubby taught me after we got married.  It helped pass the time when we couldn't afford to get cable.  We often played with friends ~ used poker chips with no money to back it up!  Its fun and no loses their hard earned cash!  And sometimes, just him and I would play strip poker ;)  TMI?!?!?! 
8. What do you think about Old Navy commercials?
Can't say I love them, but they usually make me smile, if not laugh.
9. What hurts worse- a stubbed toe or a paper cut?
Papercut, hands down.  I can forget a stubbed toe, but a papercut always replays in my head and I hear the scary movie music in my head when I just think of a paper cut. 
10. What’s your favorite kind of pie?
I like the Marie Calendars Dutch Apple pie.  I am NOT a good pie maker.  I'm not much of a baker.  I can cook like it's nobodies business, but baking, not really my thing.  I do it, but it doesn't always turn out. I can make a mean cheesecake though. 




No comments: