Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's beginning......................

to look alot like Christmas around here.  :D  We got our tree up today, decorated, and I'm pretty much done doing the rest of the house.   I think I'm done.  I tend to over do it, but I'm really not feeling it this year!   It may look like Christmas, but it doesn't feel it.  I just feel kinda blah about the whole thing.  Which is so unusual for me, sorta.  I usually get in a funk right after Thanksgiving, then get out of it by December 1st, but not this time.  I think it has to do with the snow. 
What snow, you say?!  EXACTLY.  There is no snow.  I think that may be the exact problem!  I'm not really a snow kind of gal, but at Christmas time, from Thanksgiving til January 2nd there needs to be LOTS of pretty, glistening snow.  But come January 2nd it needs to melt and be a balmy 75* around here.  I seriously dream of a white Christmas.  I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.  It's supposed to snow a whopping inch tomorrow. 

But, I'm feeling better right now.  I just got off the phone with a couple of friends.  I love them.  They are so awesome!  It is wonderful to have someone to just pour your heart out to.  To share your heart and know that you are heard.  It is a blessing to have people to share your "triumphs and tragedies" with.  I double blessed because I have 2 friends like that!  We try to touch base every few weeks.  And I just love them!

So, anyway, I'll post pictures of the tree soon!  Hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas season! 

Merry CHRISTmas!

No comments: