Saturday, November 3, 2012

November 3

Today, I am grateful for my guys.  I am a blessed mama!  I have 3 awesome guys!  Their favorite thing to do is to snuggle with me.  I take advantage of it while I can.  Even my oldest guy still likes to snuggle!  I am so blessed to have 3 guys who I get to spend 95% of my day with.  I have the awesome opportunity of homeschooling them.  Although, there are SO many days that I get extremely frustrated with them, with homeschooling and all.  And I have those days that I truly do want to just run away.  And sometimes I do.  I usually run away to places like Target and Kohl's.  But, I know how blessed I am.  And I truly hope that at some point, they will look back and know that I cherish the times I got to spend with them!  I'm so grateful!


No comments: