Monday, November 12, 2012

November 12

Tonight, I am thankful for a calling.  I can't really talk much about it now, but it isn't that I don't want to.  I am just not sure I fully understand it myself, so i am still trying to piece things together and figure it all out.  But, I have this sense of "something bigger" deep down inside of me.  I have a few ideas ~ but don't quite know how to execute any of them or if any of them will pan out.  But this I know, as one of my closest friend pointed out in a great article you can find here ~ maybe you and I were born, like Esther, for such a time as this.

I'm grateful God never lets go and can use us, no matter how weak or finicky we can be, HE will still use us if we make ourselves available for HIS use!  And I am.  Here am I, Lord, use me!

No comments: