Thursday, November 1, 2012

November 1st

I know I have been MIA for quite a while.  Life has gotten so busy and I have had way too many irons in the fire, I think.  But, now that the weather has turned cooler and I am staying inside more (who am I kidding, I stay inside alot) but not so on the go with things, I really want to dig in and get back to blogging.  And with it being 5 days until the election, well, my life will hopefully slow down even more!
And it's the first day of November and my most favorite month of the year.  The month of my most favorite holiday of all.  Thanksgiving.  And I like to make sure I give thanks.  So, I'm not promising to do it everyday, but I would like to share my things I'm thankful for with you (if I have any followers left).

I'm so very grateful for my husband!  He amazes me every day of my life.  He works so hard, and when he isn't working or sleeping (because he works nights he sleeps during the day) he is with us all the time.  He rarely gets to go do anything without any of us tagging along.  But you know what, he doesn't mind.  He's awesome.  And decisions that he makes, he makes them not based on his desires, but how he can best take care of us.  In this day and age, it is extremely hard to be a one income family, unless you are filthy rich.  Which we are NOT.  But, he works hard to make sure I can stay home with the boys and can homeschool them.  I'm so grateful for that.  Another reason I am so grateful for my husband is he is crazy about me.  Still.  I don't know why.  He just is!  And he makes me so happy.  Even when I get frustrated with him, because after all, he may be awesome, but he isn't perfect.  And I am a hormonal woman, after all.  But he is so patient and sweet and makes me smile and laugh, even if I'm seething at him!  It's a gift, I tell you!  But, I am so thankful he is the father of my children.  They don't realize how blessed they are to have him as their dad, but hopefully, one day they will!  I'm just amazed at all the things we have went through and yet, he is still right here with me, through all my crazy, he still loves me.  I'm just a blessed mess!  Love him so much!  Grateful for my Jesse Daniel McCoy!  <3 p="p">

No comments: