Tuesday, December 1, 2009

So maybe a bit of Christmas spirit yet..........

This morning, Jesse let me sleep in (yay, for him, but he owed me big time so........) and he got Xav ready and took him to school. So I woke up this morning with all the shades closed and got Gunner and sat down in the recliner with him and turned on cartoons on playhouse disney.
A few minutes later, my mom called (from Illinois) and said is it snowing? and I dejectedly said, NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO :( She said are you sure?! so i looked out the the window and there were flakes coming down and snow partially covering the ground. IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!!!! And now I've got a christmas kind of feeling!!!!!!!!!
I went shopping last night and just couldn't buy much of anything. I did buy the greenery for the flower basket on my front porch. But that just didn't feel right. NOW ~~~~~~~~
I'm glad I did cause NOW I feel like Christmas!!!!!!!!
Merry Christmas ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: