Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm an aunt again!

I'm so excited! My sister in law Suzanne had another baby boy today! Noah Asa Pyne was born on 12/14/2009 weighing in at 7 lbs. 1 oz and 19 1/2 inches long!




He is so absolutely adorable! He's got this gorgeous black hair and the most pinchable cheeks! I can't wait to get my hands on him. Because of stupid hospital policies due to the swine flu "epidemic" no one is allowed to visit Suzanne or Noah except her parents and her hubby. Which totally stinks ~ but................




I am her downstairs neighbor so when she gets home, I can visit anytime and spoil him to pieces!


Here is the footprints they took before he left the OR (she had a c-section).
The footprints look smaller in person!
Here is baby Noah. I wasn't supposed to get this
close, but Brent snuck me in and my inlaws!

I just couldn't get enough of his little face!

I wish you could his luxurious black hair! SOON YOU WILL!















No comments: