Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year ~ 2013

Happy New Year!  
Here is the blessing for the New Year from Numbers 6.24-26
May the Lord bless you
and keep you;
May the Lord make his face shine on you
and be gracious to you;
May the Lord turn his face toward you
and give you peace.

I am still working  on trying to find my word for the year.  
I do know that I am going to be starting several Bible studies 
this year.  I'm going to be doing the Ann Voskamp One Thousand Gifts
devotional study, Luke study, and my Friday Bible Study group 
will be doing "When Wallflowers Dance" by Angela Thomas.  And y'all, 
when I watched the preview clip a few weeks ago, I was a blubbering mess.  
I am super stoked about this one in particular.  I love feeling God move me.  

And, now, I will leave you with the perfect song for the beginning of a New Year.  
Or a new page.
 A clean slate.  
Kari Jobe Find you on My Knees.  
Wow.  And this is my prayer for the year, that I will find Him on my knees!


Good night, and may you be inscribed and sealed for a fresh New Year! 

No comments: