Thursday, January 3, 2013

52 Week Challenge Updated

So, while I thought ~ thought being the operative word ~ that I had this figured out, I apparently don't.  I thought we could post pictures straight to the page ~ and it would show up after you post the link or what not.  But that apparently isn't the way it works.  SO.........

I set up a facebook group for this challenge.  I really hope you all are able to join the facebook group.  I will run it just like I would have here ~ throwing in a few contests every once in a while.  But I feel SO badly that I couldn't figure it out.

Here is the link to the facebook group ~ if I don't add you within a few minutes, please click the link and join!
Just a Glimpse ~ a 52 week photography challenge
The facebook group is closed, so no one but the members of the group can see the posts!  Plus, it's easier to post photos to fb (I think) than having to set up a photo hosting account for some!
I will still do the posts here on the blog ~ in case there are some who aren't on facebook and still would like to participate.  The contests will be the same and we'll treat the blog and group as if it is one.

So, please join us!  And thank you for understanding!

No comments: