Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Challenge

Hey!  How was your first day of 2013?  Mine was wonderfully fully of NOTHING!  I had a laundry basket full of socks that I wanted to mate and put away into drawers today.  And I got it done.  I even threw some out.  I was so excited.  I'm pretty easily excited, apparently.

One thing I got for Christmas was a beautiful awesome new DSLR camera.  Oh, I have enjoyed playing with it!!!  But, I have been wanting to find a "challenge" to do and then a friend of mine on facebook mentioned it, so I do believe that I will be starting my own challenge.  I'm going to steal some weekly theme ideas and smooshing them all together and making it my own.  And my hope is to get others involved!!!!  Now, just to figure out how to set up a way for others to post....
I will work on it and hope to have something up by tomorrow!

It will be fairly simple.  But, I know I need a reason to purposefully take pictures!  So, join me.  We'll have fun!

No comments: