Thursday, October 20, 2011

pIcTuRe TiMe

The Guys right before we went into the pumpkin patch ~ 
they were so excited, can't you tell!




On a hill ~ don't you just love those guys?!  I surely do!  

 
He kept picking up pumpkins saying, "It's my size"!



And Tucker found his.



And they SO wanted about $500 worth of them.  
Xavier settled for one this ONE.


And those are the ones we settled on!  
There's my guy pulling the wagon!


You know, I just can't get enough of these fellers!
Gunner wouldn't let his pumpkin go!


Me and my 3 guys!  Xavier is trying to be Mr. GQ


And my 4 favorite guys in the whole wide world!
And the results of our pumpkin patch visit!  
Phineas and Ferb with Perry the Platypus o'lanterns!
Jesse did Perry the Platypus 
Tucker and I did Ferb
and Xavier did most of the Phineas 
one by himself!

I'll post more pictures tomorrow!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your Phineas and Ferb pumpkins! Fabulous job...my husband will be so jealous! We love P&F!