Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm grateful for.....................

Xavier! He's such a little sweetheart. I never realized how much I missed having him home with me all day everyday. Yes, I get a little weary being a full time wife and mom. My nerves wear thin and my patience factor is generally at 0%. But that is something I must work on. But he is such a big helper with the baby. I never realized how much I can get done with him here in the mornings compaired to what I can't. Tucker just isn't quite big enough to make sure Gunner doesn't get hurt! He works in a pinch, but still can't leave them for too long! Xavier is just great for when I need showers or need to work in the basement for longer than a few minutes at a time.
Xavier is also very much of a snuggly kind of guy. He LOVES to snuggle with his mommy. Even when I lose my cool and yell at them all day long, at the end of the day, he begs to be able to cuddle on the couch with me. He sees my many shortcomings as a mommy, overlooks them, and loves me in spite of them. He tries his best to be a servant. He likes to make sure at dinner time that if something else is needed from the kitchen, he wants to be the one to get it so mommy can stay at the table and eat. He loves to sing. He sings his little heart out. He compliments me without end. He is tenderhearted! I just love that little guy so much. He does have his shortcomings ~ I can't quite get through to him that cleaning his room does not involve playing, and he would get more things accomplished if the necessary, not-so-fun things just got done first. But I guess that is more my fault than his.
I love his little heart. If we can work out a good work ethic, he will grow up to be such a marvelous man. I just pray that he will be able to say, Thanks mom!

No comments: