Saturday, October 10, 2009

I'm grateful for........

Very sweet little men.
Jesse went to Home Depot tonight after Gunner was in bed. He was going to take Xav and Tuck with him, but Xav didn't want me to be lonely so he stayed home with me and we played war! They are very sweet tenderhearted little guys that I have. I'm grateful for them and to them.

I'm sorry it has been over a week since my last post. I have truly been more grumbly lately than grateful. And I didn't want to put my vinegar out there for all to see! I did have some thankfulness, but never had a chance to type it out!
One of the biggest from last week was I got to see Melody! When they moved from South Florida, I just didn't feel like we parted on the bestest of terms ~ and we didn't, but that was totally intentional on a 3rd party's part. It was wonderful to see her, even though we didn't get to spend too much time with her. And I am SO very glad to know that they are completely happy. It was wonderful to hug her and make sure they knew we loved them!

Another thing I'm grateful for ~ It is totally Autumn. And I am already making Thanksgiving day menu's, getting recipes together and getting so psyched for our first cold Thanksgiving in 6 years. Thanksgiving is truly my favorite holiday ~ more so than the 4th of July.

I will do better to make sure to be grateful everyday for something, even if it's just that I was able to take a breath!!!!! Every day, I will do my best to be faithful to being grateful!!!!!

No comments: