Thursday, September 9, 2010

Poor husband

My poor husband ~
I tell ya ~ He got the raw end of the deal.
I am SO not a great housewife. I am mediocre at best. BUT ~ I'm learning AND trying!
You'd think that after 10 years, I'd be and expert. And I was ~ way back when. I had some pretty mad cleaning skills. But that was back when we only had one, and for some time after we had our second. But let me tell ya, baby number 3, he killed my ability to keep a clean house. He is SO active. ALWAYS on the go. And he wears me out.
But, I recognize that my housecleaning skills have went down the crapper recently. And from what I have always heard ~ recognizing there is a problem is the first step :D And I am working on that.
Now, not that I'm making excuses, mind you ;) ~ But I do have 3 boys, homeschool, and have a husband with odd hours. And let me tell you ~ and it's not like you don't already know ~ but being a homeschooling SAHM of 3 boys (one who is super duper active) is like having a gazillion full time jobs.
I am SO NOT looking forward to Jesse's upcoming "deployment". He'll be leaving at an undisclosed time {not gonna post it online} for police academy at an undisclosed location :D.
I just hope that when he returns, he will find 3 still alive children (the ones he left behind, preferably :D ) and a still semi sane wife to greet him. And hopefully a clean house to boot!

And here is a song that has been running over my head all day long ~ AWESOME song. And awesome CD. I got it from my friend Kelly! Thanks!

Sing over Me ~ by Bethany Dillon

I live in the wonder of Your love
You rise like the sun in my heart
Even when the night draws near to me
There You are

I will wade in the water of mercy
I will walk in the light of Your will
Whatever should come against me
Teach me to be still
As you

Sing over me
Draw me close to rest in Your peace
Sing over me
Oh, sing

Sing of Your unending faithfulness
That knows no doubt or fear
In the face of all that I don't know yet
Remind me of who You are

You are mighty
You will save
Rejoice over me with singing
You will quiet
By Your love
Glory over me with singing

No comments: