Friday, May 21, 2010

It's beginning to feel alot like SUMMER

Today was a GORGEOUS day. It was very warm. For a little more than a week, we have been tilling up the garden at my inlaws house. And we expanded it. It has been fun. I've never done a garden before. We tried in florida, but truly, you have to have just the right place for it there, and we SO did not! So, I have truly been enjoying this.
We tilled the garden a few times, and we went over before school got out, for Jesse to till it again. With this ~ a family heirloom. It was Grampa McCoy's who I believe purchased it new.



And this is just a portion of some of the things we planted. We planted close to 60 tomato plants. And close to 25 cucumber plants. And all sorts of peppers, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, sweet peas, and onions.



It was beautifully warm today and so while some of us were working in the garden, the little ones played in the water






And this is my gorgeous sister in law Kayte (she has a great blog too ~ http://yadayadayadamayhemmusings.blogspot.com/ )who is very close to 5 months pregnant ~ doesn't that make you sick?!?!?!?!?!?!




So, we had a great day and I had great fun. Except, now I am so exhausted. So I must sign off for tonight!

TaTa

No comments: