Saturday, March 27, 2010

A lot accomplished

Or, so it seems. To most, people would probably laugh at why I feel like I accomplished so much. But, my productivity level lately has been so low, that I just feel pleased with what I got done ~ I got my kitchen mostly cleaned (didn't sweep or mop) some laundry done, errands ran, and ........................Well, wow, now that I'm typing it, I guess I really didn't get hardly anything done. But, while Xavier was away at youth group ~ Gunner, Tucker and I got to sit on the recliner snuggled under a warm blanket watching some nature shows and we all 3 took a little cat nap, so maybe that accounts for the satisfied accomplished feeling ~ I got my nap in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are in the process of considering moving some things around in our house. Maybe moving into the boys bedroom, and them into ours. It would be a nice change, seeing as I think both Jesse and I are just getting an itch to move! Right now, we are living cheaply and so, able to pay off some bills that we had run up while living in South Florida ~ cause it weren't cheap living there. So, we'd like to stay in our apt. for as long as possible and live as cheaply as possible until we are completely solvent, then move when we can!!!!!!!!! Although, I really like our apt, even though it is small, it is cozy. AND, if we move our rooms around, I'm thinking we might be able to move a couple more pieces of furniture down and utilize them more, which means MORE STORAGE SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, I guess we shall see.
One of my favorite hobby's is scrapbooking. I'll admit, I'm not the greatest at it, but I find it cathartic, but since we moved here, I have been unable to do any of it, but now that we are starting to settle in here and get some semblance of organization, I'm thinking I need to start scrapbooking again. I am setting a goal of starting on Friday. So I MUST have all my other house work done, so I can work on it after Jesse leaves for work. And maybe, just maybe I can get some accomplished, cause I have Ideas galore about how to do it, and not have to worry about packing it all away when I'm done, but we'll just have to see how that works out.
So, anyways...............I must get some more stuff done! TaTa!

No comments: