Monday, February 27, 2012

Bible Studies

And I have been doing so many Bible studies ~ personally and with my Sunday school class.  I have thoroughly enjoyed the ones from my Sunday School class.  They have all just been truly what I have needed.   We just got done with "Living your Life as a Beautiful Offering" by Angela Thomas.  WOW.  Our lives are cracked and flawed.  But we aren't required to be perfect.  We just need to be so full of Jesus so that we can slosh out Jesus, over the tops and out from our cracks and flaws so that HE may be glorified.  And when a woman lays herself on the altar of offering, HE raises her up and will move her in ways that HE will be COMPLETELY glorified.  And isn't that what we all want?!  Our lives to be a beautiful offering.  Our lives used to glorify God.  Our lives offered up for no other use but HIS.  WOW.  That was just yesterdays video.  And hearing Angela Thomas testimony of being raised up.  It was so moving and touching that it brought me to tears. 

I can't wait to get started on our next one ~ Nehemiah a heart that can break by Kelly Minter.  I cannot wait!

I'm so grateful to be a part of my church, and have a Pastor's wife who uses such studies.  I'm so grateful that we found a church that we can go to and hear God in the lessons taught, the sermons brought, and the songs sung.  It is so nice for me to be able to raise my hands in worship to my Lord and not feel bad for it!  It is so wonderful! 

We sang one of my favorites yesterday.  Here it is {you have to scroll down and pause the sidebar playlist}:

No comments: